Dining at The Birches Assisted Living
At The Birches, we believe there is no substitute for a home cooked meal. Residents enjoy hearty homemade soups, fresh salads, entrees featuring prime meats, and delicious desserts that will indulge anyone’s sweet tooth. There are also plenty of flexible dining options that allow you to choose from standard menu items, daily specials, or make a special request for any of the three daily meals we serve.
Special dietary and nutritional needs can always be accommodated, and all residents are welcome to consult with our registered dietitian to receive individualized dietary recommendations.
There is no assigned seating, and room service is available for those times when you feel like dining in the privacy and comfort of your own apartment.
You'll also have the opportunity to celebrate special occasions in our beautifully arranged private dining room.
Spring Menu Favorites:
- Roasted Prime Rib with Twice Baked Potatoes
- Herbed Beef Tenderloin with Au-Gratin Potatoes
- Grilled Chicken Kabobs with Rice
- Leg of Lamb with Mint Jelly and Scalloped Potatoes
- Vegetable Burger Swiss Cheese Melt with Artichoke Salad
- Eggs Benedict with Fresh Strawberries
- Baked Salmon with Roasted Cauliflower and Wild Rice
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Bake
- Homemade Chicken Broth