There are many benefits to working with us for both part-time and full-time team members.
We work hard to ensure that our residents are happy, and we could not do that without the outstanding team we have in place.
Our team members choose to work here because of our unique approach that emphasizes better living for all. We retain about 85 percent of our team members, and more than 54 percent of our newly hired employees choose to continue working here.
As a family-owned business, we empower our team members. Working here is more than just a job—it is becoming part of the family here at Birches Assisted Living and Memory Care, including our residents.
This family-focused approach allows us to create a better place to live and work.
Benefits (all employees):
- Privately owned & operated small business for more than 20 years; no corporate structure with tenure leadership
- Discounted, homemade employee meals
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Retirement Savings Program
- A business looking for long-term partnerships with its members
- On the job training and education accommodations
- Employee wellness and Successful Aging support
- Cross training into multiple departments to meet career goals
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses
- Part time members (working less than 32 hours/week) may qualify for year-end PLT bonus
- Referral bonus to fill open positions: $1000/person (unlimited per year)
Additional Benefits for employees working more than 32 hours/week or more:
- Medical Insurance with 3 different offerings
- 2 dental options
- 1st year: 2-3 weeks accrued paid leave time
- 5th year: 3-4 weeks accrued paid leave time
- 10th year or more 4-5 weeks accrued paid leave time
- 6 paid holidays (double-time if working on the holiday)
- Life Insurance
- Short term/ long term disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
When you join Birches Assisted Living and Memory Care, you join a Successful Aging Community that believes in the positive aging lifestyle. We believe that each one of us has, within ourselves, the power to live longer and healthier lives by taking care our Spiritual, Physical, Intellectual, and Social health.
And as a community, we work together to support our residents and team members to discover what’s possible and make a real difference in the lives of our residents.