Assisted Living Apartments in the Chicago suburb of Clarendon Hills
At the Birches, it feels like home. That’s because it is home.
We offer senior living apartments that combine all the comforts of a traditional home with all the amenities of living in a supportive community with access to help, should you need it.
Great staff including the friendly front desk ladies, the physical therapists, the chef, and the wait staff. Kim is a phenomenal nurse who lights up the room and takes such good care of my mom. The living room is so homey with its fire place and comfortable couches. Every area is clean and well maintained. Couldn't have asked for a better place for my mom to be when she couldn't live at home anymore.
Services and Amenities Included with your Monthly Fee
We offer a variety of well-designed private senior apartments, including studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom layouts in Assisted Living. Because we are an owner-operated community, we can accommodate your needs with month-to-month leases, short stays, and some flexibility with our lease options.
- Vigil silent-paging: wireless emergency call pendants or bracelets community-wide
- Caremerge Family Engagement App to view daily participation in activities, calendars, & connect with associates
- Domestic phone service
- Local transportation to shopping, appointments & social events
- Weekly cleaning & trash removal
- Choices of activities to promote growth and engagement for social, intellectual, physical, and spiritual well-being
- A community trained in the Montessori Inspired Lifestyle
- Ongoing assessment & individual service plans
- Fire Alarm & Sprinkler System
- Satellite TV with resident-selected channels
- Private Apartments with Kitchenettes
- Secured building with video monitors
- Elevators & private mailboxes
- All utilities; individually controlled heating & air-conditioning
- Wi-Fi access
- Comfortable lounge areas
- Free use of washers and dryers
- Beautifully landscaped grounds, gardens & patios
We provide a superior dining experience with a robust person-centered culture.
Birches Assisted Living and Memory Care provides three healthy meals a day that taste delicious and enhance our residents’ experience.
We provide our residents with a variety of meals throughout the year. This approach is incredibly unique since we don't use a rotating meal calendar. Instead, we focus on incorporating what our residents truly want by offering them several menu choices, served restaurant-style, with every meal.
Food and socializing go hand in hand, so we host occasional social hours where our residents can gather and enjoy some conversation, laughter, and if they choose, a glass of wine or beer.
- Dual lever handled faucets in bathrooms and kitchens
- Light switches, electrical outlets, and thermostats located at accessible heights
- Large ergonomic door keys for the lever handles and deadbolt locks on apartment entry doors
- Vanity sinks convertible for accessibility from wheelchairs
- Low pile wall to wall carpet without padding for ease of walking and maneuvering
- Raised toilets for accessibility
- Grab bars installed throughout bathrooms
- Call button in the bathroom
- Wide doorways (35+ inches) into apartments bathrooms and closets
- Large bathrooms to enable mobility and allow room for assistance
- No-step shower entry with two-inch flexible curb
- Adjustable height shower heads with available shower transfer benches
Birches Assisted Living Apartment Availability and Cost
435 SQ. FT.
Starting at: $5,250
Currently Not Available
624 SQ. FT.
Starting at: $6,250
638 SQ. FT.
Starting at: $6,600
Currently Not Available