Assisted Living Apartments in the Chicago suburb of Clarendon Hills
At The Birches, it feels like home. That’s because it is home.
We offer assisted living apartments that combine all the comforts of a traditional home with all the amenities of living in a supportive community with access to help, should you need it.
Great staff including the friendly front desk ladies, the physical therapists, the chef, and the wait staff. Kim is a phenomenal nurse who lights up the room and takes such good care of my mom. The living room is so homey with its fire place and comfortable couches. Every area is clean and well maintained. Couldn't have asked for a better place for my mom to be when she couldn't live at home anymore.
- Dual lever handled faucets in bathrooms and kitchens
- Light switches, electrical outlets, and thermostats located at accessible heights
- Large ergonomic door keys for the lever handles and deadbolt locks on apartment entry doors
- Vanity sinks convertible for accessibility from wheelchairs
- Low pile wall to wall carpet without padding for ease of walking and maneuvering
- Raised toilets for accessibility
- Grab bars installed throughout bathrooms
- Call button in the bathroom
- Wide doorways (35+ inches) into apartments bathrooms and closets
- Large bathrooms to enable mobility and allow room for assistance
- No-step shower entry with two-inch flexible curb
- Adjustable height shower heads with available shower transfer benches
Birches Assisted Living Apartment Availability and Cost
435 SQ. FT.
Starting at: $5,250
Currently Not Available
624 SQ. FT.
Starting at: $6,250
638 SQ. FT.
Starting at: $6,600