As dice are rolled, cards are dealt, hopes are high to beat “the house.”
Casino Day at The Birches
- Tuesday, March 29th, at 2:00-3:15 pm
- This event will be held in the Main Dining Room.
Many of our residents have fond memories of going to casinos, playing cards with family and friends, or trips to Las Vegas.
Casino Day at The Birches lets residents try their luck at poker, roulette, blackjack, craps and more.
And don’t be fooled by poker faces. We’re all in!
Various casino-type games will be set up, Poker, Horse Racing, Roulette table, BlackJack or 21, High or Low Card Game (like Between the Sheets), Bunco, and Craps.
- Residents start with 20 chips each. They can choose a table to play at and are encouraged to move about the room and try new games.
- Chips are given to the winners of the games. At the end of the hour, residents count up their chips. Prize money is awarded to the first, second, and third prize winners with the most chips.
- Chocolate coins, a poker chip key chain, or some small prize are given to all who participate.
Our staff and volunteers will run the game table.